03 July 2011

Monte Carlo


A young woman, her uptight step sister and her best friend use their savings for a long anticipated dream trip to Paris, which turns out to be a big disappointment. When they decide to take a break from their lousy tour and duck into the lobby of a luxury hotel, one of them is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress. Before they get the chance to reveal their true identities they are wrapped up in misadventures during a vacation to Monte Carlo instead.
(July 2, 2011)


Yesterday I watched Monte Carlo with my friend Zusette. Gosh I am super madaldal as ever kasi I haven’t sleep for almost 30hrs. Hahaha! Weird lang at nakuha ko pa manood ng sine. Okay back to the movie na.. I liked the movie its super funny lalo na nung nasa CR sila then Cordelia (Selena) walked in. Hahaha priceless un expression ni Meg (Leighton) and Emma (Katie) while Grace (Selena) was inside the cubicle. They’re all so cute. I died laughing. Pero sad lang may mga dull moments na puro convos lang nakaka boring. my favorite scene was the face off. Nagkita kita na sina Cordelia, Grace, Meg and Emma. Basta super tawa ako sa part na un ginawang Lechon si Cordelia after. You guys should watch this movie. Ang cute lang nila. Minus niyo na lang si Cory eewie kasi!!
Love,
- D.✯

No comments:

Post a Comment