03 November 2011

In Time


In the not-too-distant future the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency and the way people pay for luxuries and necessities. The rich can live forever, while the rest try to negotiate for their immortality. A poor young man who comes into a fortune of time, though too late to help his mother from dying. He ends up on the run from a police force known as 'time keepers'.
(Novemeber 2, 2011)
I saw this movie yesterday (Novemeber 2, 2011) but I really don’t know how would I react after seeing the film. I think the concept was great, the characters are well executed but I don’t feel Justin Timberlake in the movie (not like he’s not good but I just don’t like him in there). Its like he’s too old for his age 25+3. He doesn’t look like 25 he looks 35 hahahaha! And also why did they get Olivia Wilde as Rachel Salas, Will’s mum. Come on seriously? I thought she was his first girlfriend who timed out in front of him when I saw the trailer. I was shocked when he called her mum, like for real? Yeah they stop aging at 25 but Olivia as way way better young looking than Justin. And about Henry Hamilton i like him. Matt Bomer from Chuck as Bryce Larkin and White Collar as Neal Caffrey. In my own opinion he’s better than JT. I’m not against JT, actually i love him in Friends With Benefits but I don’t know. All I want is to give each characters as equal scene as the others. They shouldn’t kill Matt as early as the film as. They should give more sequences to Matt and Olivia. Its so weird to call it they timed out, but all in all the film was good and extraordinary.
The story is about Will Salas played by Justin, when he is falsely accused of murder, he must figure out a way to bring down a system where time is money - literally - enabling the wealthy to live forever while the poor, like Will, have to beg, borrow, and steal enough minutes to make it through another day.
Love,
- D.✯

No comments:

Post a Comment