21 August 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April O'Neil and her cameraman Vern Fenwick to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan.
(August 19, 2014)

These days movie remake are all over town, well you know what I mean by that. Anyways, since I was a kid I know those ninjas but I always forget one of them which is crazy coz I'm not consistent, sometime I forget Leonardo sometimes its Raphael or Donatello. I'm sorry if I don't know you by heart guys but with all honesty I liked the movie. The execution and all, how those turtles made it into a comedy. I even like the van guy, he's hilarious and yeah kudos to Megan she doesn't seem like a mom. And oh in the part were Shredder is throwing his blades, seriously it seems like I'm watching a Transformers movie but no hate I loved those films. Alright enough with this bye!
Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment