13 October 2014

Annabelle


John has found the perfect gift for his expectant wife, Mia - a beautiful, rare vintage doll in a pure white wedding dress. But Mia's delight with Annabelle doesn't last long. On one horrific night, their home is invaded by members of a satanic cult, who violently attack the couple. Spilled blood and terror are not all they leave behind. The cultists have conjured an entity so malevolent that nothing they did will compare to the sinister conduit to the damned that is now... Annabelle.
(October 4, 2014)

6 words. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!! But honestly its bearable, I guess. Its just that I'm not into this kind of film. I hate horror. I don't have a choice, I was with my friends and one of us really want to watch this so we did. And the rest is history. Nah, kidding but it took me like hours not to freak out about it. Haha good thing I did, and I really thought I'd be terrified when I'm alone in my room or I couldn't sleep for days but I was calm as ever, I slept like a baby. can you believe that? Its like I haven't watched it. I used to think about it at night but nothing happens, I mean not like before when I was so scared and it would take me weeks before I can get over it. Haha I know this is confusing, I mean what I'm saying but yeah whatever. But yes it still scared the shit out of me when I watched it. Ciao!
Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment