12 August 2015

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation


Ethan and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate - an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.
(August 5, 2015)

It took me days to write this entry because I've been busy. So I watched it with my dad, my forever date (Hahahah, I need a boyfriend), and I'm impressed as always because of Cruise's big stunts. I don't know if its really him or he has a body double but who cares. This movie is always about Ethan Hunt's stunts, disregard the plotline and focus on his stunts. But I must admit I'm totally digging this movie. Who would've thought that a 5th installment is as awesome as the previous ones. I guess if there's another installment I would definitely see it in theatres. Ciao!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment