10 May 2016

Captain America: Civil War


With many people fearing the actions of super heroes, the government decides to push for the Anti-Hero Registration Act, a law that limits a heroes actions. This results in a division in The Avengers. Iron Man stands with this Act, claiming that their actions must be kept in check otherwise cities will continue to be destroyed, but Captain America feels that saving the world is daring enough and that they cannot rely on the government to protect the world. This escalates into an all-out war between Team Iron Man (Iron Man, Black Panther, Vision, Black Widow, War Machine, and Spiderman) and Team Captain America (Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Falcon, Sharon Carter, Scarlett Witch, Hawkeye, and Ant Man) while a new villain emerges.
(April 30,2016)

So clearly I've watched this like weeks ago and I'm just putting up an entry now so I don't know what to say anymore but yeah it was an awesome super hero movie. Team Cap all the way, I never liked Iron Man I guess. Anyway, so glad that Bucky is still in the franchise I just love him I mean the actor, fine! And wow there are two characters added, the Black Panther and Spiderman. Geez, didn't expect that one I mean Black Panther he's way too graceful and too good to be true as human but yeah this is a superhero movie so why would I doubt it right? And boy Spiderman is way too young now isn't it? Still rooting for Tobey tho he's my forever Spidey and James is Harry. Oh before I forgot AntMan was cool too when he got big and tall fighting the other team, boy that was awesome. Favorite part? Well, if you've seen the helicopter part that's it, I'm not gonna elaborate it and tell you why, if you've seen it you'll know. Hahahaha! Till the next marvel movie. Oh wait its this month. Can't wait to see X-Men. Ciao!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment