02 February 2017

xXx: Return of Xander Cage


Extreme athlete turned government operative Xander Cage comes out of self-imposed exile, thought to be long dead, and is set on a collision course with deadly alpha warrior Xiang and his team in a race to recover a sinister and seemingly unstoppable weapon known as Pandora's Box. Recruiting an all-new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself enmeshed in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of world governments.
(January 19, 2017)


Clearly, I've seen the film like a few weeks ago and I just got the time to put this thing up. I've been busy these past few weeks  good thing I still got the time to watch it. Family day, you know what that means. Anyway, back with the film. I kinda watch this just because Dobrev was in it. I did watch the first xXx the one with Vin Diesel though I don't quite remember it, just his fur coat. I think this film lacks of story but the stunts and the action scenes were great. Dobrev is way too awesome, better than Smoak character, which I have found out that Becky was based on Felicity character, that's why I included it in here. But all in all I liked it. I just don't know what to say anymore. Haha! Ciao!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment