07 June 2017

Wonder Woman


Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when a pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers and her true destiny.
(June 4,2017)

Wonder Woman is my favorite girl super hero ever since they've announced that she will appear in batman vs superman movie. I even bought a shirt. Haha! Yup I am such a fan girl. Tho every one is saying that this was the best movie blah blah, I can't say the same. Or maybe it was the story line, which makes it not appealing to me. I hate World Wars. But Wonder Woman herself is awesome. I still love her. I like the part were she became the hero that she wanted and needed to be. And just to be clear I didn't say the movie wasn't great coz it is. Don't get me wrong its just that I don't like watching world wars over and over again. I just had enough of it. Actually I like the part where she was little and growing up on that island. And the part where she fought Ares. Big fan here! I swear! I can't wait for the next one, but for now I'd just sit and wait for Justice League.
Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment