04 July 2017

Transformers: The Last Knight


Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager, Bumblebee, an English Lord, and an Oxford Professor.
(July 2, 2017)

Fifth installment and it is getting lamer than ever. I'm kind of not liking the plot but what can I say it is till the Transformers for ef's sake. I'm not a fan of its comics counterpart so I don't really know what's going to happen but the 1st three movies with Shia was better. I liked it. The only thing that made me like this movie was England. And I can't believe King Arthur was the same guy who played King Arthur in Once Upon A Time series. I knew that I saw him somewhere, I just found out when I googled it afterwards. Anyways, sorry Marky you made me dislike the movies series. Just please don't let Duhamel go if ever there was another film. K bye!
Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment