05 February 2012

Chronicle


Three high school friends gain superpowers after making an incredible discovery. Soon, though, they find their lives spinning out of control and their bond tested as they embrace their darker sides.
(February 5, 2012)
Today, Sunday (February 5, 2012), I’ve watched two movies. Oh, how I missed watching with my lover, Patrick. We planned watching a couple of weeks ago. Finally, we did have time to watch. I’m so happy but I’m so broke as well. Thanks love for the treat. I had so much fun, seriously!!! Next on the list: The Vow.

Starting with Chronicle, honestly, I don’t actually know how the movie will go. The trailer that I saw was just a clip, just the price tag scene and when the guy used his telekenetic power to that truck behind them. So, I really have no idea what will happen. I didn’t know that it was like some found-footage gimmick whatsoever. It was fun and entertaining, knowing that those three high school-ers has superpowers. The beginning may seem slow at times but once the action picks up, you’ll be hooked. Its more drama than action, maybe its good thing that I don’t have any expectations from the movie. And compared to other found-footage films, this film looks like it wasn’t on a budget. Wow, I really can’t believe it. But why does it have to be dark moments for Andrew, it was a bit horrifying, the ending was simple and touchy. That’s all. Hah!
Love,
- D.✯

No comments:

Post a Comment