06 April 2015

Furious 7


Dominic Torretto and his crew thought they left the criminal mercenary life behind. They defeated an international terrorist named Owen Shaw and went their seperate ways. But now, Shaw's brother, Deckard Shaw is out killing the crew one by one for revenge. Worse, a Somalian terrorist called Jakarde, and a shady government official called "Mr. Nobody" are both competing to steal a computer terrorism program called God's Eye, that can turn any technological device into a weapon. Torretto must reconvene with his team to stop Shaw and retrieve the God's Eye program while caught in a power struggle between terrorist and the United States government.
(April 5, 2015)

I still can't believe Paul's gone. This was a perfect movie and perfect tribute for him. Respect to those who finished this movie and make it seem like he's still there, like he's the one who finished his scenes in the movie. That part in the beach was just perfect. Words aren't enough. I love it. If you ask me I am more than willing to watch it all over again. Totally worth the money. And to be honest I almost cry but I didn't, its just to much.

"No matter where you are. Whether it's a quarter miles away, or half way across the world. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother." - Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel)
Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment