07 April 2015

Insurgent


One choice can transform you-or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves--and herself--while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love. Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable--and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships. Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so.
(March 22, 2015)

I kinda don't understand the story actually. So I decided to read the book now but I'm half way through it and its quite different but atleast I kind of understand some of the things that happen during the movie unlike when I was watching it. I really don't have any idea. And while watching my friend and I have thought about the similiraty of the movie with Maze Runner. And also we thought that Shailene wasn't our choice to be Tris but instead Jennifer Lawrence, no one else comes to mind at all, just her. I don't know why. Yes, that's how my thoughts are while watching the movie so maybe that's why I didn't quite understand what's happening because my thoughts are somewhere else. And oh, thanked God Miles Teller was on it. Gotta love him. And why is that Suki Waterhouse's role was killed off after some minutes of exposure. And also while watching, the scene where they are getting food in the Amity compound I realized that those other two boys, Miles and Ansel, was her partner from another movie. It's a reunion movie for her other movie boyfriends. I just can't. Hahahahaha! Kbye!
Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment