31 March 2016

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice


Following his titanic struggle against General Zod, Metropolis has been razed to the ground and Superman is the most controversial figure in the world. While for many he is still an emblem of hope, a growing number of people consider him a threat to humanity, seeking justice for the chaos he has brought to Earth. As far as Bruce Wayne is concerned, Superman is clearly a danger to society. He fears for the future of the world with such a reckless power left ungoverned, and so he dons his mask and cape to right Superman's wrongs. The rivalry between them is furious, fueled by bitterness and vengeance, and nothing can dissuade them from waging this war. However, a dark new threat arises in the form of a third man: one who has a power greater than either of them to endanger the world and cause total destruction!
(March 30, 2016)


So last night, we watched Batman v Superman, and damn I got bored on the first half of the movie.  I am annoyed with Eisenberg, why did they cast him as Lex Luthor. He is so annoying. If I were to choose between Batman and Superman, I will answer you truthfully, I love Batman but I don't like Affleck. I love Cavill though. Seriously, the cast annoys me when I their faces from Luthor to Wayne to Lane. I only appreciate the face of Prince and Kent. If you're a DC Comics fan you should check it out. And oh, spoiler alert, they showed Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg. I cannot wait for those other films, esp Wonder Woman. I got excited when they showed the most awaited scene the night versus day. It was awesome I love how Batman fights Superman, he almost beat him with Krptonite, almost. Then, they worked together, I love how those three fight against the new reborn Kryptonian. Seriously though, I really cannot wait for the other DC films. To be honest, while watching the first half I though this movie was a let down, but you really have to wait for the good part and boi I loved it. My heart goes to Batman as always and boi Superman is a major let down. I won't say any further because it will be a major spoiler thing if I did. So instead, I'll talk about the costumes and weapons and Alfred. This was all batman talk actually and a little Wonder Woman. So let's go with Batman first. His black costume was awesome, and also the armor bat costume it was priceless. I thought at first that was the stupidest costume of all but in the end it all makes sense. I love the Bat Mobile and his Bat ship. He clearly has everything for a normal human being and a hero. Then, Alfred, I was a little disappointed because he is clearly way different than the Alfred from Bale's trilogy. I love them the 2005-2012 Wayne and Alfred. Fine, I'm not gonna complain any further. I was amazed with Affleck's Batman stunts though while he is out saving Kent's mother Martha. Love it! And now, with Wonder Woman, I smiled when I saw her in action. She was like a real Amazon. I think she is, I'm not sure though, I guess we will have to wait till 2017 to find out more about her. Awesome fighting skills with her sword, shield and of course her lasso of truth. She really is a fighter. I cannot wait any longer dammit. Ciao!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment