18 March 2016

The Divergent Series: Allegiant - Part 1


After the earth-shattering revelations of INSURGENT, Tris must escape with Four and go beyond the wall enclosing Chicago. For the first time ever, they will leave the only city and family they have ever known. Once outside, old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless with the revelation of shocking new truths. Tris and Four must quickly decide who they can trust as a ruthless battle ignites beyond the walls of Chicago which threatens all of humanity. In order to survive, Tris will be forced to make impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice and love.
(March 12, 2016)


So this is the 3rd franchise of the adaptation of the book Divergent. I just hate it though when I read the book the I will watch the film, it confuses me because we all know movies are quite different from the original. So maybe I should just wait for it to be released then before I read the book? But that's absurd right? So while watching the film, I'm trying to remember what I've read and some details are fuzzy because I've read the book years ago and I don't really remember the sequence of what's happened but I remember some, that's why its a little confusing. And I used to compare Divergent to Maze Runner because they do have the same plot. Anyways, about the film I'm starting to love Ansel and starting to get annoyed with Theo and Miles. I don't know maybe they're just too stiff for the film or whatever, I used to love them though. With Shailene nothing's changed, I still don't like her but she's tolerable. Maybe they should make more actions scenes for the next one because its the finale. People wanted something not just boring talking scenes which they had in Allegiant. I swear, its like watching a drama series. Fight scenes or anything in action is what we wanted to see because well they are fighting for their lives after all right? Still then I cannot wait to see the last installment.

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment