10 November 2017

Thor: Ragnarok


Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok, the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization, at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela.
(November 3, 2017)

Decided to watch this even though I haven't been as fan of Thor. But I've seen the first two films but not in the cinema, and also the Avengers movies. I must say this one's my favorite among the three. I have the long haired Thor. I know! I know! That's who he is but come on look at him now. He really is a good looking god of thunder if you asked me. Though in all honesty, Loki is my favorite. I love him. He's witty, funny and he's everything. His evilly antics makes him more adorable than ever. And oh, he was hilarious! Actually, almost everyone was. That's it! Don't want to talk about the plot because it might ruin the momentum here. I just need to be done with this. Watch it guys! It's awesome! Ciao!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment