01 December 2017

Justice League


Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes-Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash-it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
(November 18, 2017)

I am a fan of DC Comics, especially the big three, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. I am in love with Batman, massive fan right here but I still don't like Batfleck, forever Batbale fan. Anyways, the movie  for me is just fine. I don't know its like I am still rooting for something awesome to happen then its already the credits. Like whuuuuut!!! Though I like the part where they revived Clark. Damn! He's gorgeous, I can't contain my happiness. Maybe if just maybe they have a better plot or director, I don't know it might top Wonder Woman, that film though was one of the most badass superhero movie I have ever seen. They are better than the Avengers, though, marvel has some good plot lines. Still hoping for some awesome story line for these DC characters though. K bye!

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment