16 December 2017

Star Wars: The Last Jedi


Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares to do battle with the First Order.
(December 15, 2017)

So, episode VIII! Who would've thought right? Actually, at first I wasn't a fan but I always loved seeing Darth Vader. Then the news broke out that there will be a new sequel which came out a few years back. So I watched it and waited for it. I loved it. I know Vader isn't there anymore but there's Kylo Ren whom I love as well. Yup, I'm more of a dark side kind of fan. Hahaha! Anyway, enough about the past, let's talk about this one. The Last Jedi. Hmmm, I don't know at first seriously its a bit boring. I just love seeing those characters portrayed by different actors whom I know by name tho. That's what keeps me going. Char! Anyway, I like how Poe is determined and all but he is no Han or Luke or whoever he might be replacing in the first trilogy. And when that blast on the bridge part came I really thought Princess Leia died. I didn't see that one coming. The part where she wakes up and blasted Poe, hilarious. And with Rey and Kylo Ren come on, good thing they explain it a little about their psychic connection it really confuses me at first. And oh, before I forget, my favorite part was when Supreme Leader is talking to Kylo Ren about being the next vader, they are playing his jam. Man! I loved it. Probably, the best part for me. Hahahaha! Love that tune. Anyway, if I continue here I might as well tell the whole story right? But for now, no spoilers. To early for that. Can't wait for the new Star Wars story, the Han Solo one. Weee! Ciao

Love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment